Bar & Restaurant Safety
Relax in Secure Surroundings
The utmost care and attention has been taken in ensuring you can enjoy all of bars and restaurants in a safe, secure environment. Our COVID-19 taskforce has implemented the following measures for the safety of both guests and staff.
- The buffet is no longer self-service. It is now served as a showcase event by the waiting team.
- Staff will wear gloves and PPE in the buffet service area
- Acrylic barriers will be in place
- Signage will establish the social distancing of guests as they wait their turn at the buffet.
Washing Dishes, Cutlery, Utensils and Tablecloths
- The usual rigorous hygiene methods will be employed for the washing of dishes, glasses, utensils and cutlery – which are all sanitised and disinfected in a dishwasher
- These items will then be dried using specially designed paper towels
- Napkins and fabric tablecloths will be washed in cycles of a minimum of 70°C
- There is a maximum of four people per 10m2
- Tables arranged so the chairs are more than two metres apart: with customers on adjacent tables at least two metres away
Further Dining & Bar Safety Measures
- Adoption of acrylic protection barriers on tables or reduction in occupancy of spaces by 1/3 to maintain the distance between customers
- Seating sessions implemented to reduce the number of diners in restaurants at one time
- Back and front of house teams (including servers) to wear gloves and relevant PPE
- Outside seating has been increased
- Reservations are now mandatory
- Acrylic protection barriers at the main bar counter
- Reduction of allocated places by 1/3
- Signage will establish the social distancing of guests as they wait their turn at the bar